Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hawaii Part 2 - What Max loved about Hawaii

There were many things Max loved about his vacation in Hawaii, but there were a few that made it the best!...

1. GRANDMA!!!Hanging out at the luau


Can't get enough kisses from Grandma


Fun in the pool!

and in the shade :)


Plane rides are much more fun with Grandma (especially for Mommy!)


I love reading books!


Before Max's birthday party


our last night :(


2. Auntie Kristin and Uncle Eric!I miss you guys so much living all the way in Australia!


uncle Eric is so funny!!!


Let's go swimming!!


I love cuddles from Auntie Kristin - I've been waiting for more since she visited me last April!


The boys hangin' out at the pool


Not only is uncle Eric hilarious, but he loves the pool as much as Max does!


Max just can't get enough of everyone! It's non-stop fun!


3. The pool! (as also seen in pictures above)the kiddie pool at the Hyatt was fantastic!


and so was the big kids pool!


Max loved the water fountains, especially when he "accidentally" kept spraying all of the strangers


Max was delighted when the waiter brought around wet cloths to cool off with


going under the waterfall with Grandma


4. Having the constant attention of 5 adults :)

Max also had an early first birthday party, which was his other favorite thing in Hawaii. There are lots of pictures from the party, so I'll wait and give the party it's own post :)

No comments: