Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hawaii - part 1

I've got so many pictures from Hawaii that I want to post, I don't even know where to start. I'll start by saying we had the most FANTASTIC time I could have imagined. It was one of my favorite vacations ever. First of all, and most importantly, the reason we went was to celebrate my mom's 20th anniversary of having her bone marrow transplant. We couldn't think of a better way to celebrate such an unbelievable and momentous occasion. My mom is truly amazing. So, overall, the best thing about the trip was that we all got to be together to celebrate. And we even got a few pictures of all of us together...
All of us at a luau in Maui (mom, me, Max, Colin, Eric, & Kristin)



Celebrating Max's 1st birthday (a couple of weeks early)


At dinner on our last night :(

This is only the tip of the iceberg for Hawaii pictures, so check back soon for more! :)

No comments: