Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Max's first haircut

I know - we just got back from Hawaii and I'm posting haircut pictures instead, but I have pictures from before our trip that I didn't have time to post before we went. So, here they are...

Max had his first haircut on September 7th (almost 11 months old!). Overall, it went pretty well. He was very patient for the first minute or two and then quickly decided he did not want Rebecca touching his head anymore and proceeded to bat at her hands from underneath his Wiggles cape :) I tried to get before and after pictures, but he decided not to cooperate with that either, so here's the action pics...
I didn't actually get any photos of him trying to hit her hands away because I was too busy trying to make him stop! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The look on his face in the first photo is priceless!