Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Off to New Zealand!

Colin and I decided that we wanted to take one last trip by ourselves, so we are off to New Zealand this weekend for 4 days! I know, it's a really short amount of time to see an entire country, but it's the only time we had, so we decided it was better than nothing. It's winter in NZ, so I am really excited to see some snow again! I hope to have lots of exciting new pictures to post next week. Especially since this pose is getting a little boring...

So, that's my 24 week picture :) I'm wearing the same shirt as the first picture, so you can see how big I've gotten in 6 weeks!

2 comments:

Carrie Venn said...

You look adorable. Will you have my next baby for me :)

The Schimmels Family said...

You look totally cute....have fun and I look forward to the next photos:)