We arrived in New Zealand late last Thursday night (just after midnight) and got to our rental car and had to scrape the windows. We haven't had to do that for almost 2 years now! So, of course I was excited and had to take a picture :)
We stayed in Christchurch that night (on the south island of NZ), but didn't actually see any of the city. We got to our hotel at 1am and went straight to bed. Then, we headed off first thing in the morning on our way to Queenstown.
We really had the best time. Even though we had only 4 days there, it was the perfect vacation for us right now. Both of us really needed a break from work and some time to just relax together. So, that's exactly what we did. We spent a lot of time driving, but got to see a lot of the country. I will have lots more to tell you about and more pictures to post, but I will do it in separate blogs later this week. We got back early Tuesday morning and I'm stil trying to catch up on my sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment