Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MVP - Gold Coast Touch Association Grand Final

Colin had his Grand Final game (like the Superbowl) for his touch rugby league last Saturday, and they won! And not only that, but he was also voted the "Player of the Grand Final."

I was a very proud wife, especially since the team they played was made up of a bunch of young guys in their late teens. I even took my camera along, just in case they won, and realized when I got there that I left the battery at home. But, luckily I had my phone which has a camera, so this is the only picture I took.

With the baby on the way, this was probably Colin's last game on the Gold Coast for awhile, so it was especially nice to go out on a high note :) Congratulations baby!

1 comment:

Carrie Venn said...

Nice work, stud daddy!