We had a great weekend last weekend, but forgot to take any pictures! We had a public holiday on Monday, so it was a nice long weekend. We drove down to Mullumbimby to see Colin's family on Saturday which was really nice. I can't believe how big the twins are getting. They're running around and talking now, so that's a lot of fun.
On Sunday, we drove up to Noosa because our friend Andy is crazy and did a 100 mile charity bike ride from Brisbane to Noosa that day. We met Jean up in Noosa and we all cheered Andy on as he crossed the finish line 6 hours later. Then, the 4 of us stayed overnight in Noosa with a friend of Jean's who has a house on the beach. We had a great time! Although we did drive back to the Gold Coast on Monday afternoon and the drive brought back all of the memories of driving back to Denver from the mountains during ski season - it took forever! At least we didn't have any snow to worry about.
Anyway, I'll try to start taking some more interesting pictures :)
3 comments:
You look so cute. I've been checking the blog every couple of days to see if there are any new photos:)
The girls love looking at the photos too!
Love
Jessica
You look so cute. I've been checking the blog every couple of days to see if there are any new photos:)
The girls love looking at the photos too!
Love
Jessica
Look'n good girl!
Post a Comment