Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ho! Ho! Ho! Christmas Down Under


Colin and I woke up early on Christmas Day, just like two little kids waiting to open their presents. We had a really nice morning, just the two of us, opening presents and eating breakfast.

Once we were done with that, we headed to Mullumbimby for Christmas lunch at Colin's aunt and uncle's house. All of Colin's mom's side of the family were there and it was really nice to see some of his cousins who we don't see very often.




We stayed there most of the afternoon and then went to Colin's parents' house to have dinner with his dad's side of the family. It was perfect for both of us - I got my baby fix, and Colin got his cold beer and prawns...















And Colin got his baby fix too...

It was a wonderful Christmas, both of us got very spoiled by our families and each other. Although, I have to say I'm definitely looking forward to having a WHITE and COLD Christmas next year! :) We hope everyone else had a very Merry Christmas too!

No comments: