I know Boxing Day was over a month ago, I'm just a little slow on the blogging. Boxing Day is the day after Christmas, and it is a public holiday in Australia. So, since there's only 3 working days between Christmas and New Year's, pretty much everything closes for the whole week, including my work. So, not only did I just have 2 1/2 weeks off in November, now I got another whole week off - YAY!
We spent the night at Colin's parents' house on Christmas, and then did what EVERYONE in Muillumbimby does on Boxing Day - went to the pub. Brett and Kelly got the grandparents to babysit, so the 4 of us got to go to the pub all afternoon and evening. It was really fun, and I think I met everybody in Colin's high school graduating class :)
me and Kelly at the Brunswick Pub
No comments:
Post a Comment