Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Parties!

I've noticed this year that there are a lot more Christmas parties in Australia than we ever had in the US. Colin and I each had a work party, I had another party at work for our volunteers, and a third party with the Young Women's Network support group I coordinate. And then, Colin and I had a party for our friends on Christmas Eve. I'm all partied out, and it's not even New Year's Eve yet!

Here are 2 photos from my work Christmas party. It had a western theme, so don't mind the outfits :)

This is the group I work with in the Gold Coast - Frank (with whom I job-share), Rachel, me and Vicki

These are some of the people I work with in Brisbane - Jack (the guy dressed as an Indian, is the quietest person I know at work, so it was hilarious when he showed up in this outfit), Lucy (with whom I job-share in Brisbane), Marg (my manager), Colin and me

2 comments:

Carrie Venn said...

Looks like fun! I'm jealous. We were only invited to one Christmas party and had to spend Christmas all by our lonesomes. Miss you.

Carrie Venn said...

Looks like fun! I'm jealous. We were only invited to one Christmas party and had to spend Christmas all by our lonesomes. Miss you.