


Now that we're back in Australia, it's hard to imagine it's going to be Christmas in only 9 days. The temperature has been about 85-90 degrees, with about 90% humidity! It just doesn't feel like Christmas. But, I'm not complaining too much - I guess it's better than the ice storm that's happening at home right now. We bought our Christmas tree last weekend and decorated it on Saturday. We're having a Christmas Eve party with our friends in the Gold Coast, so I'll definitely post some pictures from that with our tree. We going to Carols on the Beach tomorrow, which was one of the very first things we did when we arrived last year. We've also been to lots of Christmas parties already - I think I've been to 4! I'm all blogged out for now, but I'll post some more pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment