
The party was really nice - weather was perfect, and the kids had a jumping castle that kept them very entertained. So, Colin and I got some good "baby time" with the twins :)


We thought this was hilarious - the two girls fighting over the bottle of beer. We are going to be terrible parents! We actually babysat the twins overnight that night. We spent the night at Colin's parents house, but the twins stayed in our room and their parents went home to get a good night's sleep (the first in nearly 8 months!). It all sounded like a great idea, but after getting up 5 times between midnight and 6am, I realized that I could NEVER handle having twins of my own! I don't know how Kelly does it! Anyway, in the end it was fun, especially since that's when we got to give them back :)
No comments:
Post a Comment