
This is a picture of me and my friend Lisa, who was one of the 2 guests-of-honor at the event. Lisa gave a speech about her experience as a young woman with cancer, and she did an amazing job. She had all of us in tears. Her speech was really great, and she had her family, including her beautiful little 2 year old girl Charlotte, there for support.
So, besides the wonderful speeches, and lots and lots of tea (which was really good by the way!), we did a lot of eating. And let me tell you, the food was amazing! I couldn't decide what to try! Look at all of this!...


There was actually savory food too, but these pictures are much prettier :) By the end of the day, I think I tried about 7 different desserts, and all of them were delicious. The whole was was really fun, and in total, there were about 70 people there. Several different magazines and newspapers were there, and I even got on the news that night! This news story was much better than the last one I was on the news for (for those of you who don't remember my Denver news premiere, I was interviewed about a man who was exposing himself to women in Wash Park!). I must be moving up inthe world :)
No comments:
Post a Comment