Saturday, July 14, 2007

Enough red???

Last Monday I had my monthly meeting with the whole Cancer Support Services team in Brisbane, and we all decided to dress up in red, to honor one of our team members who is leaving The Cancer Council. She has bright red hair and always wears red clothes and fishnet stockings (she's in the front row, 3rd from the right). So, our rule was to wear red and/or fishnets. Here we are:


And yes, that's me, in the front row, 2nd from the left! And yes, I am wearing a terrible red wig, and red fishnet stockings. To work!!! It's a little hard to see, but all of us in the front row are, in fact, wearing fishnet stockings. And I am the only one out of all of us, to actually be wearing fishnets to work for the first time. How fun are the people I work with?!? After our meeting, we all went out to lunch at a dessert bar and had huge desserts for lunch. I love this job! :)

1 comment:

Jean said...

I am sooooo behind on my blog reading! Thanks for all the pictures and updates...now if I could only catch you on skype, I'll be happy! ;-) You look great Schimmo. I can't wait to see you in September!