We got to play adult-sized Jenga last weekend at Alan and Alex's housewarming party in Brisbane. It was actually really fun, and by the end of the night, everyone at the party was playing. And notice that I am wearing a fleece jacket - it is really cold here in the winter! Everyone keeps saying this is an abnormally cold winter and this is the coldest it's been in years. I know, coming from Wisconsin, I shouldn't complain, but there's no central heating in houses here, so even when it only gets down into the 40's, it's freezing inside! Sometimes I really can't even get out of bed in the morning because it's so cold. And it's not like you can just quickly get into the shower to warm up, because with the water restrictions here, all showers are supposed to be limited to 4 minutes! I thought one of the reasons we moved here was for the great weather...
Ok, I can't complain too much. We went for a run on the beach today, and I was wearing a tank top and shorts, and still sweating. It was actually a really perfect day.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Gotta love games!!
Post a Comment