Friday, June 22, 2007

Nieces and Nephews

How cute are they?? I am very lucky to have spent time with all of my nieces and nephews recently.

When I was home in May, I spent as much time as I could with Abby, Lily and Jack. I have to say, not getting to spend more time with them is one of the hardest things about being so far away. I was just looking at old pictures of the girls, and it's crazy how fast they've grown up. I miss them so much! But, we had a lot of fun when I was home. We had a sleepover on Saturday night after a fun day of playing outside, eating Ring Pops and watching movies. Although, I have to say, the one time I don't miss them is at 6am on Sunday morning when they're jumping on your bed trying to get up and play for the day. :) Ok, I'm just kidding, of course I miss and love them all the time.




Then, last weekend, we got to spend the weekend in Mullumbimby and see Riley, Reese, Lilly and Macey for 2 days. We went to Riley's rugby game in the morning (and helped Kelly watch the other 3 kids, hwil Brett was at work), and then we took Riley and Reese to see Shrek the Third, which was really fun. After that, we went back to their house and got to spend the afternoon with the twins. They are getting to be quite the chunky monkeys :)


Lilly on the left, Macey on the right