Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Sending my love...

Hello everyone! I don't have anything exciting to tell you about, I just wanted to say hi. I've been talking on the phone to some of my friends from the US and I'm realizing how homesick I am. I miss you all so much, and wanted to let you know that I think about you all the time. (Jenn and Carrie - it was great talking to you!). Not that things aren't great here - I just wish you were all here too :)

I've been filling up my days with a few things - I've started running again (and even gotten Colin out to run with me a few times!), and I'm going to try pilates. I'm looking for a job everyday, but I still don't have my nursing license for Australia yet. Hopefully it comes SOON! I've enjoyed having time off, but I'm ready to get back to work. I did do one exciting thing yesterday - I got my haircut, colored a lighter brown, and got blond highlights! I tried taking a picture so you could see it, but it didn't turn out, so I'll get one up soon :)

I hope you're all doing well. Thanks for checking my blog and I hope to hear from you soon!

1 comment:

Carrie Venn said...

Hey! Where's the recipe you were going to post? I'm running out of vegetarian options to keep David happy. I'm home sick too!
Carrie