Hello again! I was trying to figure out how to put recipes on my blog without having to type the whole thing out, so I've added a new section to my blog called "GOOD STUFF," off to the left below my profile. I put a link to one of our favorite recipes there, and I'll keep adding more as we find good ones. The recipe I put there is for Ma Po Tofu, and the only changes I make are to use vegetarian broth instead of chicken broth, and vegetarian crumble instead of ground pork. The brand of veggie crumble I use is Morning Star Farms, and you find it in the freezer section. I've shared this recipe with a few people before, and they loved it! I hope you and David like it Carrie!
I also put a recipe for cornbread there. We made this for our Superbowl party, and it's the best cornbread I've ever had. It's really sweet, so if you prefer savoury cornbread, then you may not like it. The only thing I changed about this recipe is that I made it in an 8x8 pan instead of individual muffins. We loved it!
1 comment:
Thanks Leslie! I'm looking forward to trying it out this week.
Have a Greate Week! Good Luck staying busy.
Hey! Have you found any more books by the author of My Sister's Keeper; one of my friends here read a different book by her and really enjoyed it. Let me know if you want the title.
Post a Comment