Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Australia Day - times THREE!!!

Australia Day was last Friday, and I have to say, it is definitely my favorite Australian holiday! Three babies (all girls!) that we love were all born on Australia Day 2007! It all started the night before, when Kelly (our sister-in-law) went into labor around 11pm. She delivered the twins at 2:30am and 2:50am. Their names are Macey Rose and Lilly Grace. They are both doing great, and so is Kelly. Colin and I went to his parents house the night before, so we got to see them first thing in the morning - they are about 8 hours old in this picture!





Leslie & Macey and Colin & Lilly






Then, later that day (much later, because now we're changing to U.S. time zones), 2 of our best friends in Denver had their baby girl at 9:04pm! Joni and Brus named their beautiful baby Sophia Sydney. Colin and I are so sad that we couldn't be there for her birth, but we're very excited to see them all when they come to visit us in April! They started getting Sophia ready for Australia as soon as she was born...



Sophia and her parents are home and doing well. Congratulations you guys!!! We miss you!

2 comments:

Carrie Venn said...

Congratulations Everyone! I can't believe my eyes... is Colin holding a baby girl :) Elliott misses you guys! Especially Colin and his funny voice :)

Jean said...

You're looking very tanned Miss Leslie!
xx