Saturday, July 9, 2011

4th of July

Ok, I've decided to stop trying to catch up on my blogging  and just start fresh :)  Some day, when I have a few spare minutes (so in about 18 years), I'll go back and add the ones I missed from March-June. 

We had a fun 4th of July which started with Max decorating his bike for the kids' parade...





And we added a few decorations to Finn's stroller, just in case he woke up from his nap in time to be in the parade :)

Max and I headed to the parade and pancake breakfast in our Central Park...
The parade was lots of fun, and I'd post pictures if I hadn't left the camera on and completely drained the battery just before the parade started :(

We decided to take the shorter, "detoured" route of the parade since it was already 90-some degrees at 10am.  After the first 50-feet or so, we were ready to head to the pool! 

We spent the rest of the morning and half of the afternoon at the pool across the street with our friends the Brumbaughs and Armbrusters.  All of the kids had a blast, and there was even a DJ there playing music for the adults :) 

We finished the day with the kids playing and a bbq with the Armbrusters...



No comments: