I decided I wanted to take the boys home for a visit before returning to work, and for some reason, I thought it would be no problem to do it by myself...
If only they both behaved this well for the entire flight...
Actually, they were both very well-behaved, and Finn loved his first airplane ride. He slept a little, played a little and cried a little (about the same as we all do :) But it's still pretty tough to take 2 kids on a plane for a few hours by yourself, especially when one needs to be held the entire time and the other wants your attention the entire time :)
When we got to Wisconsin, it was time for Finn to meet everyone he hadn't met yet. He had a great time chilling out with Uncle Eric...
And Grandma didn't allow him to spend TOO much time with anyone else :)
Max was quickly re-acquainted with all of his favorite things at Grandma's house...
And Finn got to meet all of his American cousins for the first time.
Other than both boys not sleeping very much, we had a great time... until poor Finn got RSV sometime during the trip and ended up in the Emergency Room a few days after we got back. Hmmm... another reason not to be in Wisconsin during winter! (Ok, I know it had nothing to do with Wisconsin).
Thankfully, Finn recovered fairly quickly and is looking forward to his next trip back to Wisconsin for Easter :)
No comments:
Post a Comment