We had such a warm October (I don't think we ever even needed to wear a jacket!), it was starting to feel like we weren't going to have a fall (my favorite season!). But, right after Halloween, the leaves started to fall, and Max got to have his first experience helping Daddy rake...
And more importantly, he played in the pile of leaves for the first time...
I think Max loves fall as much as I do :)
It wasn't long before all of the holiday stuff started, which was good, because Max was getting pretty frustrated looking for pumpkins and scarecrows and not finding any. Just before Thanksgiving, we went to the tree lighting in the Town Center of our new neighborhood. There were carolers and Max got to roast marshmallows and make his first smores :)
Thanksgiving weekend, the Denver Zoo started their spectacular Zoo Lights Christmas display, so we bundled up and took Max on our last family outing before the arrival of his baby brother or sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment