Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wisconsin State Fair

We went back to WI for a visit last weekend, and got to take Max to his first State Fair (for those of you in Aus, it's our "Ekka").  My mom and I spent the morning there with Max, and despite a rocky start on the Super Slide, Max had a blast. 

And after I made him pose for this picture...

He liked the cows much better...


After the Super Slide, the smaller pig slide was much more what Max was expecting.  He didn't want to stop going down this one.

Until, of course, we started eating.  We couldn't pass up Max's favorite... and what better way to eat a pickle, than on a stick (for those of you not from WI, apparently this is the "thing" at the State Fair - you can get over 80 different foods on a stick.  Why did we ever leave WI?? :)
He ate over half of that thing!!

And we couldn't leave without letting Max try his first cream puff...
I think he liked it :)

No comments: