In addition to going to State Fair, Max's other favorite thing in WI was playing with his cousins. We got to go to Abby's birthday party, go to the mall for a family photo, and out for ice cream after dinner at Grandma's.
And loved going out for ice cream at Kopp's (one of my childhood favorites!)
It was very fun to be with my mom and all of her grandkids...
Max had so much fun on our trip, he practically collapsed when we we got home. This is him about 5 minutes after we got back to Denver...
1 comment:
Hey Leslie, so glad I remembered to check your blog tonight...I love all the photos! I especially love the one of Max and the dog - so cute! You should make a greeting card out of that one!
I hope you're doing well. Thinking of you heaps as always and hope we can chat soon.
Jean
xxxx
Post a Comment