Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hawaii Part 4 - last one!

I'm sure everyone is sick of Hawaii pictures by now, but I have just a few more. These are a few other things that Max really liked in Hawaii...

Balloons...
Eating with no clothes on...
Hawaiian shave ice...I had to include this picture just so you could see how huge it was!


Hmmm... I'm not so sure about this, it's really cold...


No wait, yep, I definitely like it! Give me more!!


Feeding fish...at our hotel in Maui

I thought today was a good day to post the next pictures, as Max is going to be 1 year old tomorrow!!! He loved having his eary birthday party in Hawaii - especially the cake and presents! (as kids do :) It was Max's first experience with cake (and sugar for that matter) and I'll let the pictures tell you how he liked it :)Singing Happy Birthday


Max's birthday cake - it's a construction site :) We chose it because it has my mom's favorite Australian candy crushed on top of it :)


What?? You're letting me just go at this on my own?? But, Daddy hates when I get messy eating!


Ok, I'll give it a try...


Hmmm...I think I could get used to this...


I LOVE it!


Look! I can even eat it with no hands!!!


Yep - this is definitely the best food I've ever had!!!

Now Max can't wait for his Australian birthday party on Saturday!

No comments: