Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lady of leisure 3 days a week!

I'm getting ready for my first official day as a lady of leisure tomorrow. I had my last day of work in Brisbane last week, so now I'm working only 2 days a week in the Gold Coast until the baby arrives. I'm really looking forward to having some time off to get everything ready!My last day of work was great. We had an ice cream sundae party, and these are all of the girls I work with. (Just like being a nurse - there's not many men in this profession :)

1 comment:

grandma said...

Hi Leslie, I just wanted to comment on the last posting. The bump looks great!!! Sometimes I can't believe its you. I really, really hope Dash waits until I get there. Either way I just can't wait to see you with or without the bump! Love Mom xoxoxoxoxoxo