Thursday, August 28, 2008

Can I really get any bigger??

The baby bump is starting to look fake, it's getting so big :)


These pictures were taken at Jean and Andy's house this week. We got to stay with them 2 nights when we were in Brisbane, and it felt just like old times in Denver. Except for the part when we went for a walk in the evening and as we walked up the street toward Jean's apartment, we nearly stepped on a huge snake (a few feet long) curled up in the middle of the road! If I had been startled any more than I already was, I think Dash would have come early!

Other than that, we had a great time and can't wait until all of the Denver crew are here for Jean and Andy's wedding!

3 comments:

The Schimmels Family said...

I love the baby bump!

Love
Jessica:)

Carrie Venn said...

Excuse me... but I didn't know Jean and Andy were getting married! Congrats to them from me!!

Carrie Venn said...

OH!!... and you look absolutely adorable.. not fake. We'll have to compare bump pictures when you move back to Denver :) Miss you. Carrie