Monday, June 30, 2008

Days 2 & 3 in New Zealand

After our day of activity, we finished our drive to Queenstown, arriving Saturday evening. The place we stayed was perfect - had a fireplace and heated floor tiles in the bathroom. It actually even had a full kitchen, but since we were there for only 2 days, we didn't get much use of it. There was too much delicious New Zealand cuisine to try :)I look like a house in this picture! :)


On Sunday, we spent the day as tourists in Queenstown, and one of the things to do was take a gondola to the top of the mountain for great views of the city and other mountains. Unfortunately, by the time we got up there, it was raining and so foggy that you couldn't even see the mountains. But, of course that didn't stop us from taking pictures :)


And I just had to take this last picture. For any of you that know Colin, you know he hates coffee (or any hot drink for that matter). We were so chilly that I actually got him to sit down in a cafe and order a hot chocolate! And, they had free wireless internet, so he just couldn't resist bringing his laptop :)

I have a few more pictures to post from our trip, so I will get them up later this week. And, of course, I'll take another picture of the baby :)

No comments: