Wednesday, April 16, 2008

AMAZING!!!

Here are the first pictures of our baby! :) We had our first ultrasound on Monday, March 31st, and I was 12 weeks and 6 days pregnant when these photos were taken. We got to have a 3D ultrasound, which was unbelievable. At the time of the scan, the actualy size of the baby was the size of your thumb!
I'm now 15 weeks pregnant and we're all (me, Colin and the baby) doing really well. It's amazing how excited you can get about something that you've never actually seen, heard or touched. It has already completely changed our lives, and we still have 25 weeks to go before s/he arrives! Thank you for reading the blog - it means a lot to us to have some way to share this experience with you all when we're so far away. We can't wait to keep you updated!

6 comments:

Carrie Venn said...

Think s/he is going to have a square head?

Carrie Venn said...

They really aren't very cute at this age, are they? I'm SOOO excited for you guys :)

Brenda said...

It's so amazing that we get to see your baby already. I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

so happy for you guys! it really is an amazing experience! i can't believe you aren't showing yet. i swear i didn't fit into my regular clothes at 12 weeks and was strictly wearing maternity stuff at 16 weeks. jealous!
sarah

Jean said...

Hello Baby Donnelly! Colin, I'm worried it has your box head! JJ :-) I'm so happy and excited for you guys...even more so that we're going to be there in 7 days to share in your excitement. Can't wait to see you both and the growing bump!
xxxx

Nursedude said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.