
These are our season ticket seats - they're pretty good!

As part of the grand opening, we got to go down on the field and tour the entire stadium
We went to our first game on Friday, which was so much fun! The game was sold out and the crowd was very excited to be in the new stadium. It was also very interesting considering I don't know a thing about rugby! So, I have lots to learn, but I've already learned a few things - when they score, it's called a "try," and that's worth 4 points, then they kick a goal which is worth 2 points. They have 6 tackles before the posession changes to the other team, and their cheerleaders only do stunts that I did as a freshman in high school :) I think the biggest thing I'll need to get used to is that they don't have nachos (or hotdogs - if I still ate meat) at the vendors in the stadium! I guess I'll have to settle for Twisties and vegetarian meat pies :) I'll let you know how it goes...
I also have lots of pictures to post from the last few weeks, because my sister and her husband were here visiting! We had the BEST time and although they left only last weekend, I already miss them tons!!! I seriously can't believe they have already come and gone. I LOVED having them here!!! Once I get all of the photos from Kristin, I'll be sure to post them. Now, my mom arrives in 3 days and I am SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!
I also have lots of pictures to post from the last few weeks, because my sister and her husband were here visiting! We had the BEST time and although they left only last weekend, I already miss them tons!!! I seriously can't believe they have already come and gone. I LOVED having them here!!! Once I get all of the photos from Kristin, I'll be sure to post them. Now, my mom arrives in 3 days and I am SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment