Ok, so maybe they were both for work, but what does that matter? :) The first one was Friday, November 2nd, and I went with my friend Rachel, from work. The gala was part of a week-long masters golf tournament for over 600 people, and the organization running the tournament donated a lot of money to The Cancer Council. So, Rachel and I got to go and accept the check. Here are some pics from the night:
me and Rachel; me and Rachel with Cancer Council volunteers at the Gala
The other gala I went to was for the Nurse of the Year finals in Queensland last Friday night. There were 56 entrants in the Nurse of the Year this year, and 15 finalists at the gala. So, Colin and I got to go along and have fun with some of the people I work with.
The guy in this picture is the CEO of my company! The rest are girls that I work with in Brisbane.
No comments:
Post a Comment