
It is the only picture I have so far, but I'll put up more as I get them. He came home from the hospital on Friday, and I got to see him on the webcam today, so that was the best! Now I really CAN'T WAIT to come home and see him!!!
The other exciting news is that we moved into our house and we're finally getting settled. I love the new house! All of our furniture has finally been delivered, so now we just need to put up some photos a decorate a little bit. Once we do that, I'll take some new pictures and put them up on the blog. We had our first dinner party at the house on Thursday. It's so good to finally be settled! Now all we need are some visitors to make it truly feel like home :)
We took another surf lesson yesterday, and this time the weather and surf were perfect - unfortunately, my surfing skills have gotten even worse since the last lesson, so I have a lot of practicing to do. We did have a lot of fun though, and hopefully we'll be able to take the next lesson in the next week or two.
Well, I guess that's it for now. I hope everyone is doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment