Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a fun St. Paddy's Day! We had a great day. We drove down to Mullumbimby to see Colin's brothers and the kids, and then spent the afternoon on the beach in Byron Bay (where we got married). Then, in the evening, Colin's brother Terry and his girlfriend Mel came back to the Gold Coast with us for a night on the town. Here is Reese with the twins. The picture is actually from a few weeks ago when Kelly put some pink hair dye in :)


And of course I took my camera out in Broadbeach last night, so here's a picture from the night.

I hope you're all doing well and are having a great weekend!


2 comments:

Jean said...

Oh my gosh those kids are cute! You guys look great...very tanned and very skinny! Obviously not getting enough wedges and sour cream!

Kristin said...

Hi Leslie and Colin!

I love the pictures of your nieces and nephew!! They are adorable! And I have to agree with Jean...you guys are looking hot!! ;) Have a great week!!!! Can't wait to get a virtual tour of your new house! :)

Love, Kristin