Sunday, April 15, 2007

Peas in a Pod

The Australia Day babies finally meet! You may recognize these three cuties...

Sophia, Macey, and Lilly

Joni and Colin arrived in Australia almost 2 weeks ago, and the three babies got to meet each other the next day. We're having so much fun with Joni and Colin here - it ALMOST feels like home. We've been very lucky to get to spend lots of time with them all since they've arrived. This weekend, the 2 boys have been away in Melbourne golfing with 22 of the guys they went to college with. So Joni, Sophia and I have been having a wonderful Girls Weekend. Lots of shopping, talking, walks and wine... I really do miss getting to do that all of the time.

Lucky for me, they are still here for another week, so I'm very excited for that. I'm sure I'll have more pictures to show you, so stay tuned :)

No comments: