That's because he is! They took his gallbladder out today - YAY! His surgery went really well, he had it done laproscopic, so just a few small scars, and no problems during the surgery. He did have to stay overnight tonight, so I'm just waiting to go pick him up in the morning. I can't wait until I can get him some fish and chips and a huge pile of wedges with sweet chili sauce and sour cream!
Colin sans gallbladder
I couldn't resist putting up another picture of Colin in the hospital, but hopefully it will be the last for a VERY long time! Honestly though, I am so thankful that he was able to get the surgery done pretty quickly, and that he is doing so well. Now I get him all to myself for the next 2 weeks while he recovers!
1 comment:
sexy socks CD!
Sending good wishes for a very speedy recovery. :-)
Post a Comment