
I have a blog on the Internet! I can't credit any of it to myself since my wonderful friend Jean set it all up for me, but we'll see if I am computer-saavy enough to keep it up. This way, instead of me filling up your email inboxes with my mass emails, you can just check my website whenever you want to get updates. I'll try to do it at least a few times a week, starting today. These pictures are from New Year's Eve night, and then New Year's morning (Colin couldn't have started out his birthday any better way!). We're on the beach with our friends Martin and Suzy who have just moved back to Australia from London. Martin was the MC at our Denver wedding reception.
There's nothing new here to tell you all about. Colin did have one more visit to the ER with gallstone pain, but he's hanging in there. Only 5 more months to go! Thanks to all of you who took the time to look at the website! Please keep checking back, keep emailing, and I promise to keep in touch!


8 comments:
Hi Leslie -- this is your father -- I love you (and Colin of course) -- so glad to see you are living it up - down under
I got your number and will be using it
God Bless you both
Dad
miss you guys!
you all look so suave!
i think on new years eve i was in bed at 10 PM and on new years day i was probably in my pj's until 10 AM.
love you guys,
Carrie
yay for your first update! The pics from New Years look fun...I love your dress! Is it new?
colin- have you been lifting weights?
So... what's up? I feel that I'm looking at this blog more than you! Where's the next update??
Hi Leslie and Colin!!!
Can I get your address too? I have to send you something. So sorry I missed you guys when you were in Wisconsin...this is so fun!! The pictures are great!!
(Jo)Ellen
Hi Leslie and Colin!
I love the website and pictures! Can't wait to see pictures of your new house! :) This was so nice of Jean to set up, although, now that I read her initial blog comment, I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out!! :)
So.....this will cheer me up....
Leslie - do you think JoEllen remembers "KALAMAZOO!!!"
Love and miss you guys tons!!!
Kristin
To Kristin & Ellen:
If you don't remember "KALAMAZOO!" then I have only one question for you. "Who put the SQUEEZE IN THE FREEZE?!?"
Post a Comment