Sunday, May 6, 2012

Haircuts and Fro-Yo

The boys were treated to their favorite frozen yogurt after their recent haircuts...



After devouring the frozen yogurt they had fun dancing to the music playing in the outdoor mall.  I did get them to sit still for one last picture...

We also recently had 6 days without Daddy while he was in Europe for work, so we kept busy with lots of fun things.  One of our favorites was a Kite Festival...

The boys had a blast watching all of the kites, dancing to the local high school band's music, and eating a delicious picnic lunch.
I was pretty proud of myself for taking both of them on my own and actually not losing one of them ;)  Believe me, it is not an easy feat with these two boys.  Luckily they were both on their best behavior.  I'm a very lucky momma to have such wonderful boys.

No comments: