SNOW DAY!!!
We just had a HUGE snowstorm - I think we got a little over 2 feet of snow, which started Thursday evening and didn't stop until Saturday morning. And it was FUN!!! It reminded me so much of snow days when I was a kid and I wanted the boys to have as much fun as I did when I was a kid :) We didn't actually get out to play until Saturday morning, but by then most of the snowhad fallen and Daddy shoveled an awesome maze for Max to play in. It even had a path that led to the steps to the slide, so Max could climb up and slide down into a huge pile of powder :)
He's standing in the maze in this picture - the snow was up to his waist in most spots...
Max had a blast falling back into the fluffy snow and making snow angels...
And was very happy to decorate the snow with colored water in a spray bottle...
Soon, Finn was up from his nap and ready to go sledding...
We met Max and Daddy who were already on the hill and ready for a snack...
They had been up and down the hill so many times, they both had their hats, coats and mittens off to cool down a little bit!
After almost 4 HOURS in the snow, we headed home for some lunch :)
I think even Daddy agrees that days like this make it pretty fun to live where it snows :)
No comments:
Post a Comment