Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! We had a wonderful day today even though we missed being able to spend it with our families in Wisconsin and Australia. It was nice and warm, so after Max opened his presents from the Easter bunny (he's still too young for Easter eggs and candy) we headed to the zoo. It was Colin's first visit to the zoo, so Max was excited to show him all of his favorite animals.
And, even better than the animals at the zoo, is the carousel!!!





Although, as much as Max loves watching the carousel, he still cries every time we take him on it :( But, luckily we headed to the land of the primates next... that cheered Max right up!

Max and his buddy :)


Yay! We love the zoo!


After a nice long nap, Max decided it was time to head to the park to try out all of his new sand toys from the Easter bunny. He didn't want to do anything without them...


Daddy, I can't climb up by myself when I'm holding my trucks!

Ooh, but I can race my trucks down the slide!


I'm going so fast but the trucks still won


Once he got tired of the little trucks, he moved on to the big one...



Thanks for all of the new toys Easter Bunny! I hope everyone had as great of a day as we did :)

1 comment:

Jean said...

Happy Easter Donnellys! Looks like you had a great time at the zoo and Wash Park. Counting down the days til we get to see you...not long now. Yay! :-) Thanks for the blog updates and pictures - they are adorable!
xx