After the koala, we moved on to the wombats, and Max got to see the animal his birthday cake was modeled from. Unfortunately, you're not allowed to touch the wombats, so Max was fairly unimpressed with them and we quickly moved on to the kangaroos and wallabies. You'd think, especially based on the koala performance, that Max would be afraid of the roos, but instead, he was utterly amused...


There were a couple of emu's mixed in with the kangaroos, and although Kristin and her friends were TERRIFIED of them (the staff had a great time watching the emus "chase" Kristin around), Max was unphased...

My favorite part was watching Max - he thought the kangaroos were hilarious...
In no time, Max wanted to wrestle with the kangaroos. Luckily, this one went easy on him (watch the very end)...
I know it's not funny - he could have been seriously hurt if the kangaroo had been more annoyed, but since he wasn't, I can't help but laugh when I watch that video :)
We all loved the day and I'm so happy Kristin was here to share it with us.
1 comment:
Abigail and Lillian still talk about the Kangaroos, they loved these photos :)
Post a Comment