Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More fun at the beach

We try to take Max to the beach every weekend, so I hope you like beach pictures :)

Max would spend hours walking up and down the beach if our backs could handle it! This video is already getting a little dated (we took it about 2 weeks ago) because HE TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS all by himself on Tuesday!!! Yay Max!!! He still falls on his face more than he actually walks, but he'll be running in no time. :)



Other than his first steps, the other thing I am really excited about is hugs - Max has not been cuddly since he turned 3 months old. When he turned 3 months, he stopped snuggling after feeds and stopped falling asleep in our arms or on our chests. I was devastated! But, FINALLY, he has started cuddling again and now it's on purpose :) Now, I will admit, his purpose is usually to avoid being put into his crib or the carseat, but I don't care, I'll take them! :)

No comments: