Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our time in Denver

Here are the last photos from our trip to the US. We had a great time in Denver. The weather was beautiful most of the time we were there and Colin and I got to take Max for a walk in Wash Park, the park 3 blocks from our house in Denver.






I just love this picture - he LOVED playing on this little playmat at Carrie's house...


We also had a really fun Girls' Night the night before we left - it was a going away party for Susan, who is moving to Australia - YAY! :) The boys came to dinner and then Colin took Max home so I could have a Girls' Night Out with my friends.
Yes, Max is wearing different outfits in theses 2 pictures - that's because he pooped through the entire first outfit halfway through dinner - that's my boy! :)
I miss you all so much!!!

No comments: