Thursday, October 30, 2008

Max Ethan

He's here!!! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get some photos up! I knew we'd be sleep deprived, but I never imagined what that really means :) I barely find time to brush my teeth these days. But, we're getting adjusted, so it's time for me to get some photos on here. These are from the day we went home from the hospital. These were the last photos in the hospital...



And these were our first photos at home...

I think he looks like he's smiling in this one - he was so happy to be home in his bassinet for the first time :)

I could do this all day!

Unfortunately, Max didn't technically get to spend that first night at home, as we had to take him to the emergency room at 11:30pm that night. We took him to the hospital closest to our house, and they had to transfer him by ambulance to another hospital with a pediatric unit to be admitted overnight. Talk about a stressful first night "home!" Everything is fine now, and I won't go into the details, but Max has now been a patient in 3 of the 5 hospitals in the Gold Coast, and has his first ambulance ride when he was only 6 days old. He's definitely keeping us on our toes!

Despite the rough start, he has been perfect since (except having his days and nights mixed up)! Colin and I are completely in love with him :)


2 comments:

Brenda said...

He is beautiful! He looks so sweet and cuddly - I wish I were there to help spoil him.

Unknown said...

he is so adorable! can't wait to see more pics!