I think this is definitely my favorite part of my pregnancy :) I know I've been very lucky to feel great throughout the pregnancy, but it's even better now that I get to just relax and spend some nice quality time with Colin. I am so thankful for and enjoying every second of it!Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Lucky ducks
Dash and I are really getting spoiled this week. Today I got to have a pregnancy massage, which was fantastic! And then I came home and Colin (who is working from home today) took me out to lunch. We walked down to the Market Square (an area near our house which has lots of little shops and restaurants) and had lunch outside in front of the lake.
I think this is definitely my favorite part of my pregnancy :) I know I've been very lucky to feel great throughout the pregnancy, but it's even better now that I get to just relax and spend some nice quality time with Colin. I am so thankful for and enjoying every second of it!
I think this is definitely my favorite part of my pregnancy :) I know I've been very lucky to feel great throughout the pregnancy, but it's even better now that I get to just relax and spend some nice quality time with Colin. I am so thankful for and enjoying every second of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment