Sunday, August 3, 2008

Winter in Australia

I have to say, I definitely love winter in Australia. Today is the equivalent of February 3rd in the US, and Colin and I (and Dash) spent most of the day at the beach. We went for a walk this morning and then met up with some friends at a restaurant on the beach for lunch.



While we were eating lunch, all of a sudden, everyone in the restaurant was standing up and looking out the windows (the entire wall of the restaurant along the beach is windows) - there were whales swimming just outside the restaurant! It was amazing!

And, yes, I made Colin take some ridiculous pictures of me to post on my blog :) I know the weekly baby bump pictures are getting a little boring, so I thought I'd try to liven it up a little :)

After lunch we went to another beach for gelato - yum! It really was a perfect day.

1 comment:

grandma said...

Hi Leslie,Colin&Dash
I think I figured this comment thing out. I love all the pictures the only thing missing is me being there to feel Dash!! Hopefully in a few weeks. You look fantastic!!!!