Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dash

For those of you who don't know, Dash is the in-utero name of our baby :) We decided we needed to call the baby something besides "it," and one of my friends at work came up with "Dash." Colin is pretty happy with it since it makes the baby sounds like a sporty super-hero:)

I think it's pretty cute and it's funny - we pretty much always refer to the baby as Dash now. So, I thought I'd better let you all know what to call him/her until the real name is revealed.

Things are going really well, although I've had a cold all week which is making me feel like all I want to do is sleep. And even that is difficult - I was so congested last night that I had to sleep sitting up! Every time I layed down I felt like I was choking because I couldn't breathe. So, hopefully I'll be better soon.

We're going up to the Sunshine Coast this weekend for Colin's "Family Day," so I should have some pictures to post from that. I hope you're all doing well!

No comments: