Saturday, December 15, 2007

Susan's Third Annual Chili Cook-off

Two years ago one of my best friends, Susan, came up with the brilliant idea of having an annual chili cook-off. I look forward to it every year, and so I was feeling sad that I was going to miss it this year, living in Australia. But, then Susan decided to have it while we were home - yay! The chili cook-off starts in the afternoon, and everyone brings a chili to enter in the competition. Then we eat chili all day and everyone votes for their favorite. This year two people made vegetarian chili, so I was very spoiled! I think there were a total of about 7 or 8 chilis. Here are some pictures from the night.



me, Susan, Jean, Joni, Sophia and Carrie

This is a picture of the winners, along with Susan

Jean took first place! I didn't get to try hers, but Colin thought it was delicious. Thanks for having when we were home Susan! You're the best :)

No comments: